I literally laughed out loud when I saw you said "stop what you're doing and watch this, even if you already have," because sadly, I already have watched this. Once again, it is amazing to see the power of youtube and how viewers have such a powerful say in who is "sensational."
It is ironic that her song "Friday" was released on a Monday and they have a 13-year-old boy driving a convertible. Not going to lie, her vocals are impressive but I can't tell what drawing so much attention to her? Is it the questionably pointless content of her song or is it the song's graphics?
Jordan,
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed out loud when I saw you said "stop what you're doing and watch this, even if you already have," because sadly, I already have watched this. Once again, it is amazing to see the power of youtube and how viewers have such a powerful say in who is "sensational."
It is ironic that her song "Friday" was released on a Monday and they have a 13-year-old boy driving a convertible. Not going to lie, her vocals are impressive but I can't tell what drawing so much attention to her? Is it the questionably pointless content of her song or is it the song's graphics?